Travel with the Young Women’s Choral Projects!
Join like-minded music lovers as you tour South Africa with us! This tour “shadows” the Young Women’s Chorus as they travel through this remarkable country, attending all their performances, and filling your days with guided sight-seeing through our professional tour agency.
July 3-17, 2019
Your proposed itinerary includes:
- Round-trip air transportation from San Francisco to South Africa (transportation can be arranged from other departure cities, but may incur an additional cost),
- Attendance at all YWC performances,
- 10 nights of accommodation in superior tourist class hotels (sharing twin-bedded rooms with private bathrooms – single rooms available at an additional fee),
- Daily continental breakfast, 1 group lunch, 5 group dinners,
- Guided sightseeing excursions with local, professional, English-speaking guides of Johannesburg, Sterkfontein Caves, Soweto, Cango Ostrich Farm, Cango Caves, Cape Town, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens and Groot Constantia Wine Estates with wine tasting,
- Visits to the Apartheid Museum, Table Mountain, Penguin Colony and Cape Point Nature Reserve plus Seal Island boat trip,
- Two open vehicle game drives in Pilanesberg Game Reserve,
- Transportation by private deluxe motorcoach throughout the land portion of the tour.
Find out more detailed information in our South Africa Supporter’s Tour Packet.
Join us to experience an adventure filled with beautiful music in outstanding venues! If you have questions
that are not answered in the Tour Packet, please contact us: send us an email or call 415-312-7787.